Hi :)

Options
I am new to myfitnesspal, and am so excited to be joining this community...I was an avid dieter and finally decided to make a lifestyle change! I have lost about 38 pounds in my journey to get healthy...from my heaviest at 178lbs to my current weight of 142. My goal weight is 130lbs and I am SO CLOSE, I figured that myfitnesspal.com would help me to track my calorie count and get that last 12 pounds off!

So yeah, this is me. Hi :)

-Lexi

**Oops, just realized that I can apparently not count, since 178-142 is NOT 38lbs, it's 36 heehee :)**

Replies

• RenzoLujan
    Options
    38lbs? thats friggin awesome!!! I've been on this site for a little over a week now and have lost 3 lbs. It's a long process! Just a matter of being consistent!
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Welcome aboard and congrats on your weight loss:bigsmile:
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! All of that weight loss is prior to having joined MyFitnessPal, of course, but I'm hoping this will be the little boost that I need to finish up this weight loss journey of mine! I cannot wait to be in maintenance mode! lol

Losing weight really is a lifestyle change, the word "diet" simply cannot be in your vocab if you're serious about losing weight and keeping it off!
  • tawny7
    tawny7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congrats on your weight loss! I love this site because it's so easy to use. I've tried other sites and it seemed the food I needed to tack was never in their database so I'd have to add it...which involved looking up the calories, protein, sugar....you get the idea! lol!!! Keep up the great work and you'll hit your goal before you know it!! :happy:
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I agree, Tawny...I have tried sites like this before also, but always run into that same problem. I was amazed that every single thing I ate today was in their database! This site was actually recommended to me by someone in a group I am a part of on Facebook, and they were right! Love it!