wheres all my Proverbs 31 ladies at...

Options
13»

Replies

• SavvyGurl0528
    SavvyGurl0528 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some Christian friends as well.

48, mom of three (boys), country girl.

Feel free to add me!
  • audbod63
    audbod63 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I too would love more Christian friends. Please feel free to add me.
  • joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-) I am at SAHM with 3 little ones.
  • empy22
    empy22 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi Sisters,

Please feel to add me :) I'm from England, a trying to be Proverbs wife and have been using MFP since 26/12. I would love to have more friends who are on the same wavelength :)

With Blessings

Emma x:smile:
  • gurney85
    gurney85 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to be friends with all of you! I'm so glad I saw this post. I live in North Dakota, married with 2 little ones. Support from fellow believers would be fantastic! :happy:
  • summer_2014
    Options
    Hey-o! New here, but I'm a strong Christian woman. :)
  • tlcampos
    tlcampos Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    The response i got from this post was so exciting to me, i'm so happy to meet all of you and know there are so many sisters in Christ dealing with the same struggles as me.
  • haybreez02
    Options
    Add me!
  • mrsappleblossom77
    mrsappleblossom77 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ya'll! My name is Jennifer. I read Made to Crave last year and lost 20lbs. Hoping to lose about 25 this year.
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Having 600 calories left is not necessarily a good thing.
  • tiffanie502
    tiffanie502 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome to see some other christian women out there! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • brandiepair
    Options
    Hey, I'm a pretty new person in here!! I'd love more friends. I didn't even know there was a community section of mfp because I've only ever used the iphone ap before today!! haha
  • eularoland
    Options
    hello my name is eroland, i just coming back to the site, i was trying other programs to help me lose wieght, 203lbs, gain more so i think i just will take my time and know this will be a long journey, but with prayer and the help from friends i hope to reach my goal this time next year, i look forward to getting to know christian ladies and maybe find some members in the Stone Mountain,ga area that i can workout out with.:yawn:
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I'm a 29 year old Mama of 3 beautiful blessings :) My father in law is a minister. I am the youth leader at our church as well as a lay speaker :) would love to have some Christian friends!