TAPOUT XT

Options
Hi everyone,

I am wondering if there is anyone out there doing the Tapout XT program - I did do a search for a group but couldn't find one. If there are some of us doing the workout, I would LOVE to start a group and motivate/inspire one another. So, let's hear it!!! Who is doing Tapout? If you are, how is it going for you? I am on Week 1 Day 3 today.

I look forward to your responses!
Suz

Replies

• LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Hi, I see I'm a little late to the party, but yes, I just started TapouT XT today. I did some of the workouts last week (got it for xmas) but am starting the actual program today.
  • lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    I started tapout 12/31/12 it's very challenging since the pace is faster than the w/os I've done previously but I love it so far. Feel free to add me for motivation and support :)
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Due to being sick, I haven't gotten past the second day but as soon as I kick this: GAME ON!!! Please add me for support too. I can't wait to feel better so I can do this!
  • annaqzheng86
    Options
    Yes girls I'm on my 6th day! Please add me for support!
  • 86muffintop
    86muffintop Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I started tapout almost two weeks ago. If there is a group, please let me know and I will join!
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    There is a group for Tapout on here already.. I am approaching the end with 2 weeks left, its fun and definitely a nice change of pace.. but with the pick up in pace sometimes you really have to scramble to switch bands or get ready for the next set.. but its a fun ride.
  • Julie3ang
    Options
    I just started the tap out exercise.How do you post it for calories burned?