crispity cruchity

Options
I am craving something chocolaty like nobodies business right now! It is making me crazy. But alas, there are no sweets in the house.

Pretty sure I am going through with drawls :angry: not sure if I will survive...

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I've found sugar free jello chocolate pudding works well for those times. If you make it through tonight, that is. :)
  • kirstencorren
    kirstencorren Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Is it bad that I am contemplating eating my 4 year old's Super Hero gummy snacks?....the last pack he has left bahahahahahahaha! parent of the year award!
  • aweiser03
    Options
    I found sugarfree fudgcicles are only 40 calories each and they satisfy the chocolate craving....Or chocolate cheerios are only 100 calories per serving....and fiber one has these 90 calorie brownies that are pretty good.....
  • thebrazenhead
    thebrazenhead Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I found sugarfree fudgcicles are only 40 calories each and they satisfy the chocolate craving....Or chocolate cheerios are only 100 calories per serving....and fiber one has these 90 calorie brownies that are pretty good.....

Sugar free fudgsicles are awesome! They're my go-to treat when I need a little something
  • aStrongerSteph
    aStrongerSteph Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I ate the last bag of Teddy Grahams the other day when I was pms'ing...pretty sure I did it so the kids wouldn't fight over it though...so I'm still a good mom! Right???
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Sugar free fudgesicles are really good. Skinny Cow makes awesome ice cream sandwiches (and they're pretty big, none of that skimpy diet stuff).
  • rougecrayon
    Options
    I really like something nutty when I am craving chocolate.
  • srpm
    srpm Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I keep cocoa roasted almonds for exactly this dilemma.
  • jporte
    jporte Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I keep cocoa roasted almonds for exactly this dilemma.

Love those....I usually eat 1 or 2 squares of Lindt dark chocolate with sea salt....I think each square equals to 48 calories and you generally don't need more than 2.
  • sjglancy
    Options
    Those are a favorite of mine too. I try to keep dark chocolate of some sort around (the kids and hubby aren't fans so it's safe, lol) so that I can eat a bit when I'm craving a sweet which prevents me from going nutso and stealing some calorie packed junk from hun's carb stash.