New to MFP! Looking for New Friends!!!

Options
Hello,

I just joined MFP today and I absolutely love what this site has to offer!! I have struggled with weight loss all my life and am finally convinced that counting calories and exercise are the only thing that will take it off and keep it off!!!

I have lost 70 pounds twice in my life now and my biggest problem is maintaining the loss!!

I am looking for new friends on here so we can help each other reach are goals!!

Christina

Replies

• PathShadow
    PathShadow Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Christina. I'm Christine. I new here, too. I also have lost 70 pounds and struggle to keep it off (I go up and down in those last 20-25 pounds). I can add you as a friend and we can motivate each other.
  • Jennystimetolose
    Jennystimetolose Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hiya welcome to MFP I joined 3 weeks ago and love it feel free to add me and anyone else to x
  • morf13
    morf13 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as both of you,I have lost & gained weight for the last 10 years,but the most I ever lost was 25-35 pounds,and I would gain back 45 pounds. Now at my absolute max weight of 352 and cant,or WONT go any higher. Shooting for a total weight loss if 130-140 pounds,and would love to get down to 215-225 pounds.

Hang in there,this is a good site for help. Good Luck
  • oddberry
    Options
    Hi there and welcome to MFP everybody! This is a great place to help and motivate each other. Feel free to add me, you're never alone!!!
  • alalalli2011
    alalalli2011 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Christina! My name is Lillian and I am in the same boat as you and most others on this site. I have struggle with my weight since I turned about 12/13. I now have 2 children, I have lost the baby weight, but picked up other lbs in between babies. I am now (along with my husband) more motivated than ever to dorp the weight and keep it off. Feel free to add me (the same to everyone else). We can keep each other motivated during this transformation period : ) Best wishes and good luck to everyone.
  • Natashaclr
    Options
    Not new to MFP but back on here trying to lose the same weight again. Hate to admit I lost 50 to gain back 20. Hoping to make some new friends to lend support on my journey. Please add me. You can never have to many friends ;)
  • cwhitson30
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the encouragement!!! I have been on here now for two weeks and absolutely love it!!! This is an awesome site!!! Everyone on here is great!!!