what does drinking water really do for you as far as losing

Options
what are the benifits from drinking water to help you lose weight?

Replies

• MomBo
    MomBo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    * Drinking a big glass of water whenever you feel hungry and before a meal or snack fills the stomach briefly and makes you feel fuller and stop eating sooner.
    * Breaking down body fat and body muscle during weight loss produces wastes that must be eliminated through the kidneys. Drinking enough water is important to keep the kidneys functioning to remove these wastes.
    * Popular high-protein diets produce more waste products from digestion, let alone from breaking down stored fat. Kidney function is even more important when on a high-protein diet.
    * Drinking more water does not "flush fat."

Or so a web site told me....I know it is very important when dieting...badder and kidney infections occur more easily if you don't..good luck dieting....
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    helps you flush sodium out of ur system which makes u retain water weight. ever since i started drinking more of it i feel ten times better! fuller, less bloated, less constipated (tmi lol) and just all around better. i also cut out everything else besides water. so much better :)
  • nicandjim0315
    Options
    It flushes out the toxins in your body, feeds your muscles and helps your metabolisim! Add some lemon to your water to help speed up your metabolisim and it also helps some fat asborption (vinegar does the same thin too!) :wink: