Best At Home Working Program

Options
Hi! I recently purchased Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and like it enough though I'm not sure I really believe at 30 days I'll have my dream body. What has worked for you and you'd recommend to others?

Replies

• nklunk
    nklunk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I've done a few rounds of insanity and am now doing Chalean Extreme. i have p90x just haven't done it yet.
  • ammiehill79
    ammiehill79 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have recently started the dailyburn 30 free trial. So far I like the videos I have done. All on my ipad and a large selection to choose from.
  • tikkathyme
    tikkathyme Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great question-I'm curious to hear others responses.

I am on week 3 of Jillian's Ripped in 30 and so far it's kicking my butt, in a good way (I recommend it). I've done the 30 Day Shred and Jillian's 6 Week 6 Pack before as well. You're right, you're not going to have your dream body in 30 days, that's just marketing. But they are great workouts, and in my opinion for the price you can't do much better.

There's also a youtube channel that has a bunch of workouts from Jillian and some other trainers (it's a legal one, whereas many other youtube channels have illegally uploaded the dvds). Do a search for that and I'm sure you can find a bunch of great ones.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I started on 30 Day Shred then moved on to Jillian's Body Revolution. From there I moved on to P90X. I think it was a great progression.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    i've done insanity, aslyum and p90x. I really liked insanity and the fact that you didn't need extra equipment, but i think i'd have to say that p90x did the most for my physique. Thats probably going to be a little different for everyone though
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    You're right, you won't get your dream body in 30 days, that's just marketing (just realized, I think someone already said this). However, I will say it can be quite a challenge! Have you checked out level 3 yet? Tons of plyo and stuff that will kick your rear end!

If you have the time (45-60 minutes), try Jillian's No More Trouble Zones. Or even Bob Harper's workout videos - pure burn/super strength, total body transformation - they are really challenging and will definitely give you results. Bob's videos might be in stores but you can get them on his website (mytrainerbob.com) for less than $5 a piece.