Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

53LBS Down and Counting! (pics)

2»

Replies

• NatzC123
    NatzC123 Posts: 150 Member
    you look amazing, beautiful, well done :smile:
  • farmgirl1973
    farmgirl1973 Posts: 37 Member
    Looking good!
  • jillybaby86
    jillybaby86 Posts: 66 Member
    You look AMAZING!!!!! Great job!
  • madam1981
    madam1981 Posts: 7 Member
    Looking fab hun.well done :happy:
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Amazing well done supastar !
  • Kgustin81
    Kgustin81 Posts: 24 Member
    You look so good! You and I have have similar weightloss stories I started in March of 2012 at 238 and have lost 66 lbs to date. I feel like a whole new person and can't believe how much energy I have! I'm going for another 20lbs or until I'm in the size that I want to be in.

Great job and congrats on your success! Add me if you'd like
  • RavenBeauty87
    RavenBeauty87 Posts: 83 Member
    daaaaaamn girl! That is wonderful! I do hate you a little for being so tall BUT I'll look past that LMFAO.... Well, you don't have much to loss and now you are happy and healthy for your little one
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Honey you look fantastic....Yes it is a blessing...and you have really did well with your transformation....Congrats again...
  • You look fab, well done!
  • clopez1987
    clopez1987 Posts: 54 Member
    You all are AMAZING! Thank you for the support! ..feel free to add me the more motivation the better!
  • zena92
    zena92 Posts: 128 Member
    you look beautiful hun!! i hope your so proud of yourself...losing weight is such a hard thing to do. congrats :)
  • yOOOOW, GIRL YOU LOOK GREAT
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Beautiful transformation!
  • ckopeny1
    ckopeny1 Posts: 46 Member
    Congrats!
  • Congrats girl, LOOKING GREAT!!
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    WOW you look FAB! I'm the same height, and we started the same. I'm at 180 now, but I don't think I look nearly as good as you. Way too chicken to try on a cute little outfit like you had on. You go girl!!
  • phxricky
    phxricky Posts: 54 Member
    great job!!
  • clopez1987
    clopez1987 Posts: 54 Member
    Bump
  • lucyinthesky2007
    lucyinthesky2007 Posts: 98 Member
    LOOK AT YOU!!! Amazing job girlie! You look great!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!