Over 60 lbs. DOWN!

Options
Hey all!

I'm sitting at around 60 lbs. down and I stopped to think about my journey today. I think it was primarily because I stuck with a program that worked and I was consistent. I realized the DVD's that I do at home were a big part of my success. It was so convenient working out at home too PLUS there were no excuses. I could get in 30 minutes of exercise a day in the comfort of my home. Even if I did an hour workout, that was only 4% of my day. The time I would spend getting ready, packing a gym bag, and then driving to and from work, I could already be done my workout and showered!

I'm just charged up and trying to look my best this summer season and for the rest of my life for that matter! Our health is number one. If we don't take care of ourselves, we can't be at our best for our families.

Feel free to friend request me for support. MFP has been so good to me and I want to pass that support on to others. Keep rockin'!

Replies

• agreer2
    agreer2 Posts: 18
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • melodymedlin
    melodymedlin Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    wow amazing job. Congrats :) What an awesome way to give back. God bless
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    amazing work! now i'm getting lost in other stories on puttheforkdown!!!
  • PDiddy0913
    Options
    Thanks ladies! Let me know if I can be of any help to you! I love working out at home and it's what's worked for me with my crazy schedule! NO EXCUSES!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!