Advice on a good full body cleanse product to use???

Options
I've been to GNC and VitaminShoppe they're are so many. Please let me know of anything you have tried and what has worked for you.

Replies

• yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Why would you need a cleanse? What are you trying to accomplish? Our bodies cleanse themselves naturally, and these cleanses are really unnecessary...imho...
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    My stock answer to MFP questions on detoxes:

1. There is no credible scientific evidence that cleanses or detoxes do anything. No toxins magically get released from your body because you drank a juice, didn't chew any food for 3 days, took a pill, etc.

2. Your liver and kidneys detox your body, day in and day out. That is what they are designed to do.

Use common sense, eat real food, and your body will thank you.
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    dove is my favorite full body cleanser :)
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell.
  • Findekano
    Findekano Posts: 116
    Options
    *gets a chair*

You know, a lot of mfp-ers are annoyed by these threads, but I love 'em!

To the OP, don't do a cleanse. Live a healthy life. Eat well, move around a bit.
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell.

Yup, this works like a charm every time.
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Water.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    They are a waste of money!
  • bbrown148
    bbrown148 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I did the Hungry for Change detox for 3 days simple because I ate like crap and wanted something to kick start me off on my diet. I did not do the juicing for breakfast as it calls for but I'm glad I did it. It might have been more mental than anything but I must say, I did feel better at the end. However, I did not buy anything other than "food" for this detox.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I use Caress body wash and an exfoliating pouf. I really like Scarlet Blossom.

My body does the rest : )
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    Options
    My stock answer to MFP questions on detoxes:

1. There is no credible scientific evidence that cleanses or detoxes do anything. No toxins magically get released from your body because you drank a juice, didn't chew any food for 3 days, took a pill, etc.

2. Your liver and kidneys detox your body, day in and day out. That is what they are designed to do.

Use common sense, eat real food, and your body will thank you.

^^^^^^^^^This so don't waste your money on detox scams. Fiber, fiber, fiber!!!
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    [img][/img]8393357776_37361dbef6.jpg
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I use Caress body wash and an exfoliating pouf. I really like Scarlet Blossom.

My body does the rest : )

:laugh: :laugh: Can't top this!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    IMHO cleanses are fantastic.
    So THERE!
    OP, if you would like a great cleanse which is gentle, go to drnatura.com and get there cleanse kit. Totally worth it. Best to do it for 2 months.
    Also, beets naturally encourage cleansing.
  • bimbodoc1
    bimbodoc1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's what your livers for.
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    If you've got money to waste on a cleanse, please donate it to your local animal shelter. It will be greatly appreciated and a much better use of your dollars.
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Herbalife makes a great herbal cleanse.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Disagree! A good cleanse is very worth it! Healing, refreshing, health boost! Makes a big difference.