Looking for people who have Fitbit accounts...

Options
Hello everyone! If you have a Fitbit account I'd really appreciate to have some friends to help keep me motivated! Add me on MFP and then on Fitbit. :-)

http://www.fitbit.com/user/23Q6ZX

Replies

• jwolfe0709
    jwolfe0709 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hmm... No takers?
  • tntlarose
    tntlarose Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are thinking about getting a FitBit for each of us...are they really worth it? Is the website easy to use? I hate to think about having to 'log' everything into another site....there are so many already!

I saw that it was compatible with Endomondo...so that's a plus!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are thinking about getting a FitBit for each of us...are they really worth it? Is the website easy to use? I hate to think about having to 'log' everything into another site....there are so many already!

FitBit syncs with MFP so you only log here. I honestly don't use the FItBit site much at all - maybe a couple minutes a day max over there and way too much time over here! :laugh: Love my FitBit.
  • joolstag
    joolstag Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Love my fitbit! Your link wasn't clickable, so that probably kept anyone from adding you. Anyway, um... if you want to add me, if this works, Joolstag on fitbit. It's fun to compete with people on your friends list for steps per week!
  • teejay2039
    Options
    http://www.fitbit.com/user/23BJDR

Add me too! Altho I too spend more time on MFP than I do on Fitbit.com, she's right; it's fun to compete for steps and stuff; very motivating!! :)
  • tondam
    tondam Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I just added you to my fitbit. I got one last week and forgot it at home today.... I feel lost :mad: without it!
  • tondam
    tondam Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I just added you to my fitbit. I got one last week and forgot it at home today.... I feel lost without it!
  • christinekry
    christinekry Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Just added you :)
  • jcamer12
    jcamer12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    THIS!

FitBit syncs with MFP so you only log here. I honestly don't use the FItBit site much at all - maybe a couple minutes a day max over there and way too much time over here! :laugh: Love my FitBit.