My 45day progress photos from p90x

Options
I started p90x on Nov 26th at the heaviest I've ever been. I committed to eating right and doing the workouts. Here's my 45 day progress photos! I have been amazed at how the weight is just falling off!!! As of today I was down over 25 lbs!! Yay!!!

[img]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m219/brandiepair/P90x progress photos/45daysonp90xsideview_zps02eaa501.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m219/brandiepair/P90x progress photos/45daysonp90x_zpsfe50c341.jpg[/img]

Replies

• whitneyberra1987
    whitneyberra1987 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    make the img lower case
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Can't see your photos....
  • mirandaallyn
    mirandaallyn Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m219/brandiepair/P90x progress photos/45daysonp90x_zpsfe50c341.jpg[/img]

great job!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I can only see the first one.
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC lady!!!! VERY inspirational! THANK YOU for posting!!!
  • brandiepair
    Options
    Sorry, I have no clue what I'm doing...hahah I am trying to get them to show up!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    unfortunately all we can really see is the before lol. i guess you need to make it smaller on photobucket or whereever you got it.

i am always impressed when people get off the couch and take on a program like this and stick with it.
  • mirandaallyn
    mirandaallyn Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    if you want to view the whole photo just right click and select "view image"
  • lindsyrox
    lindsyrox Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I copy and pasted the link to my browser.

Great progress! you can really see a difference, did you happen to take measurements before you started becuase it looks like youve lost a lot of inches as well as weight :)
  • brandiepair
    Options
    Well, can someone help me resize them?? I am pretty unschooled on this!
  • rhalpin86
    Options
    Can't click on the links
  • candykoated
    candykoated Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Very inspiring! Keep up the outstanding work girl!
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Impressive!!! Keep it up!
  • brandiepair
    Options
    I did do measurements as well, but I haven't taken them since day 30. I'm on day like 55 right now so I'll take them again in a few days! I'll def let yall know the # lost. I know it's bound to have been a bunch!!
  • asizesix
    asizesix Posts: 134
    Options
    love it!! such amazing work!! maybe i'll give p90x a shot... :)
  • NBSfit
    NBSfit Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • jennine611
    Options
    I just copied and pasted your links to the internet and your pics came right up so you did just fine! I'm really impressed! You can really see the difference! Keep it up!
  • LindaLou252
    Options
    Wow, girl! That's pretty damn amazing for 45 days! Great dedication!!! Keep up the awesome work! :drinker:
  • brandiepair
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I'm seriously loving this program!!

I've had an amazing support group with it and that's definitely helped alot!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!