New to MFP

Options
I just signed up and I'm looking for some people who want to share their support for a healthier happier lifestyle. I have never done anything like this before. I am looking for a change. Hope I found my weight loss home!

Replies

• mskittyok
    mskittyok Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am hoping I have found my fitness home too...Glad to have you as a friend. We can do it!:smile:
  • tinamakers32
    Options
    Well its close my thrid full week on MFP and I must say I am as motivated as ever. Never knew loosing weight could be this enjoyable. I get a kick out of seeing what foods fit into my day. I have a long way to go and many more adjustments to make but baby steps turn into giant steps if I just keep trucking along.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Send me a friend invite. I'd love to help. We can prop each other up. LOL
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    You can add me we can support each other
  • MrsSensible2013
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, always looking for friendship and support :)
  • PurpleCupcakes101
    Options
    You can add me as well.
  • starryskies_16
    starryskies_16 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm just heading into my third week on MFP with about 80 lbs to lose - I'm determined that this year to shift the weight! If you want to add me, feel free - I'm sure we can kick the weight! :flowerforyou:
  • mayhr3
    mayhr3 Posts: 12
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always nice to make more friends
  • Elainethelucky
    Options
    Hi there. I joined 3 weeks ago and sooooooooooo glad I did. Lots of support and advice from others which really helps and keeps you motivated. Feel free to add me to your friends. Elaine
  • p_hanks
    p_hanks Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here 3 days and it's great! Great support and motivation. Add me as a friend, if you like.

Paul
  • smithdia
    Options
    Hi I've just joined, never calorie counted before, but going to give it a go..
    Good luck we can do it x
  • vycwyatt
    vycwyatt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just signed up with MFP. Using Fitbit for my steps. Looking forward to the support and motivation.:smile:
  • initforlife_clc
    Options
    Welcome!!
    You’ve made such a great choice, I am not sure I could have accomplished and surpassed my goals if it wasn’t for some of the friends I’ve made here and gone through all the good and bad times with! Keep going strong- you have such great support here and all the tools you need to live your healthiest life possible! Added you!
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me an invite.
  • TanGeale
    Options
    Feel free to send me an invite.
  • Jojan_neke
    Jojan_neke Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp! I've been here a long while now. I log daily and workout a lot. Feel free to add me!!
  • rousehouse
    rousehouse Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me if you wish; I'm always looking to add supportive friends. Cheers
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am also looking to add more friends. I have been on MFP for quite a while now and lost 110 pounds. But I went through a stressful time and "fell off the wagon" for about 7 months and gained 50 pounds back. :sad: I am back now and ready to get this done and finally reach my goal weight! Please add me if you like!