ZUMBA

Options
Im thinking about starting zumba and would like to have some feedback is it worth the 60.00 (order off tv) i have alot of weight to lose

Replies

• christinechipchase
    christinechipchase Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Zumba is amazing and it will help you lose weight I do 105 minutes on a Monday and burn 800/850 calories. I love it and I am sure you will to I had around 90lb to lose and have lost 27lb doing Zumba and Body Combat as well as eating 1200/1500 calories. I hope this helps. Add me if you want I will support you xx
  • najena
    najena Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just came from doing Zumba. It is a great and fun workout. My Leader is over weight herself but she sure can move it and make it fun. Is that 60.00 a month or a week?
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I really like Zumba. I only took one class (was a fundraiser). I have no rhythm but laughed so hard at myself. I do have some videos and I do like them, but just isn't the same.
    How many classes does $60 cover? I just don't have a chance to belong to any place to do Zumba. If I could find it somewhere I would do it.
  • babygurl6982
    Options
    to order it off tv
  • LOH611
    LOH611 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have found tons of zumba video on Pinterest (linked to Youtube). Great video and sound quality, it's like watching a dvd...and its free!