Hunger, even when you ate so much?!

Options
Im 200 calories over, and still, Im starving....I ate 1400 calories and my stomach feels so empty!! What should I do in situatons like this?????????????????????

Replies

• sunlover89
    sunlover89 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Im 200 calories over, and still, Im starving....I ate 1400 calories and my stomach feels so empty!! What should I do in situatons like this?????????????????????

Drink, drink, drink, drink water and tea!!! I feel like this sometimes, and it's ALWAYS because I haven't drunk enough. "2 litres a day" is a farce.
  • ArianaLuvsMe101
    Options
    Thank u! I drank a large glass of water and Im feeling so much better! Phew, I totally forgot the lovely water!
  • sunlover89
    Options
    Yay, that's good :-)
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Brush your teeth, chew some gum, have a pickle, drink some water or coffee or tea...
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    eat more - 1400 is pretty low for most people.
  • dg39183
    Options
    I tell myself when I am hungry or have hunger "sounds" that is just my fat screaming as it falls off my body.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Listen to you body. Confuse your metabolism.
  • sunlover89
    Options

It's really not not that low...
  • feast4thebeast
    feast4thebeast Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Do you have too much sugar in your diet?? Look at that as it could be a cause.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    EAT
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Like somebody else said, listen to your body. You might be on a high deficit for a while and/or working out too much, making your body basically crave the calories its not getting. At the very worst, you eat at maintenance level today.
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

Actually, it is for an 18 year old female. OP, you should calculate your BMR and TDEE and set your caloric intake based on that.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Happens to me. I ate 50g of chicken protein for lunch and was hungry an hour later. I weightlift though.

I eat a lot. Food iz goooood.
  • lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I m not sure I have any wisdom but I would say drink water and keep your snacks for the rest of the day bulky steamed brown rice and or veggies . Honestly I have those days and the next I have left overs so I dont think I would really think to much of it. This is a journey not a race. I say that to myself so many times a day. Not sure I helped
  • ArianaLuvsMe101
    Options

Actually, it is for an 18 year old female. OP, you should calculate your BMR and TDEE and set your caloric intake based on that.

Did that :)
  • erika0430
    Options
    when I first started and I was so hungry Tummy grumbling I was confused and googled how many calories i should be taking in? turns out with my age, current body weight, excersise, job and gender it takes 1800 calories a day for me to function at minimum other wise i would be in starvation mode and not loosing the healthy way