55lbs lost Transformation video

Options
2»

Replies

• JennNewStart
    Options
    Awesome congratulations! Keep at it you look great!
  • Edwardo27
    Edwardo27 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!

Similar start weight to me. Which is a big inspiration. I am also signing up for a 5 K run and hopefully my story will end in the same way as yours.

Well done!! x
  • LacyJean1
    LacyJean1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Awesome video and very inspirational.
  • MrsLehman24
    MrsLehman24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    That was awesome!!! I Love it!!!
  • macantrell
    macantrell Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Don't let one persons comment stay in your head, read the many others that saw it how you wanted it to be seen. Congrats to you. I love that your baby was there watching you, what a wonderful role model you are for your child! Keep up the hard work and keep inspiring us!
  • Jenlybel
    Jenlybel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Excellent Video! Thanks for inspiring :)
  • hannahmayr30
    hannahmayr30 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for sharing your journey!
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Kimegan : classic tall poppy syndrome. Great job on all of your hard work. You should be extremely proud of your efforts and your video. Keep at it :)
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I love the video.. and you progress helps me to keep going! it is hard... but I know I can!!!
  • Duckie_82
    Options
    that was awesome.. I had tears in my eyes.... keep up the awesome work......
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    http://youtu.be/PlUCRn_fpmo
    I am reposting this because I had so much great feedback on my video. I had hundreds of messages and comments telling me that this was the most motivational thing that they had ever seen on MFP. I just want to make sure everyone sees it and feels inspired. Much love!

Dude... That pretty nearly made me cry. And I do NOT cry at "inspirational videos". I dont think its an ad, but honestly even if it is i could not give a damn. It made me excited for my workout tomorrow, and made me want to push and keep trying. The most inspirational part, honestly? Seeing you struggle in the beginning to even get through half the workout. Seeing that, and then seeing how far you've come, makes me feel less lame and useless that i can barely do ten minutes of Jillian Michaels Six Week Six Pack.

Thanks for posting :) tell the naysayers to go jump in a lake ;)
  • JessTheApple
    Options
    Wow, very touching! :*)
  • Mrc1974
    Mrc1974 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you have done a great job. I wouldn't worry about people considering it advertising as basically when everyone talks about their own routines (oh I do this, or I have bought this), or you should try this food or that etc, that could also be considered as marketing, but all that the person is doing is saying hey this is working for me. After all you didn't say go out and buy, you just showed what tools you used to get to where you wanted to get too...

The video showed that hard work and determination does pay, well done you, very inspirational!
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Amazing Anita I really loved the video you did an amazing job! I never really got a chance to see the videos that you were doing when you were taping your daily workouts when you were doing insanity that is really a huge inspiration to see that portion of the video!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!