Milestone

Options
I'm coming up on a milestone... to me this is bigger than losing 200+ pounds on my own.. In less than 10 pounds I will be in the 100's.. I haven't seen these numbers since I was in grade school... I'm scared and I dont know why!?

Replies

• Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    You look fabulous! Keep up the great work! Don't be scared, enjoy your new life!!!
  • tinytasha7
    tinytasha7 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    "New" can be scary. Sometimes it's easier to stay in our old habits rather than change. Isn't that really why we're all here anyway? Try to make a conscious effort to accept the good work you've done in recreating your lifestyle.
  • kjf1982
    kjf1982 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is a fantastic milestone!

Change is scary, but this is a change for the better! :)
  • bartcal
    bartcal Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! Nothing to be scared of, but definitely to be exhuberant over. Good for you, you are doing the right thing. Change can be scary and still be good :)
  • cmfruin2012
    cmfruin2012 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I can totally understand why its scary -- when you have been heavy for a long time -- there is a comfort in the familiar. Change of this magnitude, even when for the better, is always frightening. Your weight loss and how you did it naturally without surgery or some crazy fad diet is inspirational!
  • _Tanna_
    _Tanna_ Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Fad diet no lol just cut out all sugars and bad carbs :)