Never thought Id say this but

Usually when I crave sweets or want to eat I make myself a shake that consists of:

Kale or Spinach
Kiwi
pineapple
lil pineapple juice
water

And voila....it fixes me right up....tell me what do you do?

Replies

• n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    I usually eat big steak when I crave sweets...I know it sounds weird, but seriously, check my dairy yesterday.

Whoops..either I stole a cow or transposed an a and i. (it's the latter).
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    I eat sweets
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    I usually eat big steak when I crave sweets...I know it sounds weird, but seriously, check my dairy yesterday.

Hey! I say, whatever works...lol
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    I eat sweets

I am not too much into sweet so this cures me right up...with the occasional almond joy...I am more of chips person! Which sucks at time cause I can sit and eat a whole bag and then feel sick to my stomach, not because I feel guilty but because I am not used to it anymore...lol
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    I eat what I'm craving unless I don't have any. In that case I go to the store and get what it is that I want. Simple.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Protein works best for me. Lean proteins, yogurt, and protein shakes.

I still have sweets, but not nearly to the level I used to.

Eating sweets just makes me hungry, so if I'm not careful I overeat.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    I eat sweets

^ This. I go through some ice cream!
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    eggs hehe. Usually with some salt and pepper with the yolk still runny. Runny yolk is the best!
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    I eat sweets

unpossible
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Theres a few solutions, depends on what I'm in mood for

1) just eat the damn sweet. Something possibly low calorie but if you want some ice cream badly and you've been on the spot for a bit, I don't mind going over my calories by a 100 or so calories since most days, I am in the green

2) workout. Make room for those sweets. This is something I don't do anymore but its still a very valid option for many

3) just eat some fruit. I usually have some dates at home that I eat. Grapes or many other low cal foods are always around for these days.

4) brush your teeth. Never done it myself but I have heard good things.
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Black flavored coffee. I'm addicted.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    I eat sweets

Yup
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Peanuts. I keep a container of Planters peanuts for when i get an itch for a candy bar. Solves the problem for me
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,012 Member
    8 words: Sea Salt and Turbinado Sugar Dark Chocolate Almonds
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Dark chocolate mmmmmmmmm my favourite
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    I want to try that sooooo much!

Mainly, I just eat the sweet stuff, but I do find that dates have almost magical sweet-craving-squashing properties.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Want
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    I never thought I would say THIS, but I've found that if I don't want to eat the sweet for whatever reason (doesn't fit in my calories/macros for the day?) a cup of brewed tea like sugar cookie or something with vanilla plus a little honey and steamed soy milk fixes that craving really well.

I know, I know... I'm a sweet-holic, and so the idea of drinking a cup of tea to fix your craving is usually not something I would endorse, but I was surprised at how well it satisfied my craving.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    When I want eat, I eat. I prefer to eat my food rather than smoosh it up and drink it. Just personal preference.

I don't crave sweets often so when I do, I usually eat them. Usually I'll have sweetened nuts or peanut butter mixed with maple syrup because I don't often have candy in the house. But if I do have candy that I like, I eat it. Or one of those WW or Skinny Cow ice cream treat if I have those.
  • Cranberry Juice, Frozen fruits (strawberries, Mango, Peaches), One Banana, Brocolli, Spinach, Celery smoothie and two raw eggs. Makes about 4 servings (1.5 cups). One for me, one for my 17yr old, my 14 yr old and my wife. Sweet and delicious...... Gives me a bunch of energy......