Never thought Id say this but

2»

Replies

• skincy
    skincy Posts: 108 Member
    the best smoothie for a sweet tooth is to take 1/4 pumpkin puree, 8 ozs of almond or coconut milk, 2 tbs of almond butter, sprinkle of cinnamon, tbsp of cocoa, and a teaspoon of vanilla extract, two tbsp of honey. Mix it up with some ice and enjoy!! so good!
  • Dezmodus
    Dezmodus Posts: 68 Member
    fruit usually does the trick, and you can always make a smoothie and freeze it into a popsicle or something.
  • da3bool
    da3bool Posts: 5 Member
    I eat sweets

I am not too much into sweet so this cures me right up...with the occasional almond joy...I am more of chips person! Which sucks at time cause I can sit and eat a whole bag and then feel sick to my stomach, not because I feel guilty but because I am not used to it anymore...lol

My solution is sugar free Jell-O.. it works wonders.. or maybe get some of their fat free chocolate pudding, I mix it with skimmed milk and it makes a perfect creamy dessert (that can also be frozen!)

If you're a chips kind of person, go to a health food store for healthy chips (either ones that are baked instead of fried or get the ones made out of beans or other veggies instead of carb-laden potatoes!

Cheers!
  • volleygirl1980
    volleygirl1980 Posts: 121 Member
    Lemon Greek yogurt with half a banana and a tbsp of shredded coconut...it's delicious!
  • Huzke
    Huzke Posts: 97 Member
    Not at all the healthiest solution but I love the zero calorie white Monster energy drinks. I keep one in my fridge and if I get a craving for something sweet a drink or two out of the can fixes me right up. Tastes like the soda Squirt.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    I eat sweets

this , nothing wrong with eating sweets once in a while.
  • sdumma
    sdumma Posts: 126 Member
    I like to eat a bowl of plain yogurt with either some hunni or jam mixed in...yum
  • Anything with fat or protein helps with cravings for sweet foods.
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    10 m&ms = 45 calories
  • I operate on an 80/20% principle based on Pareto's rule of efficiency. Basically 80% of the time i'll eat strict nutrition with no snacks involved or any processed foods, chocolate, ice cream (you know the stuff).

The other 20% i'll let myself eat a bit of the bad stuff. I won't go overboard but i'll allow myself a little splurge to keep my demons satiated. The important thing is to make sure it fits in with your macro's intake, so you don't go over. It's a falacy that people believe that if you eat ice cream or the like when you're dieting, you're going to put on fat.

Like i said as long as it fits in your daily calorie intake you're fine- just don't do it too often. (20% of the time) Naughty occasionally :D Be good for the most part!