Citrimax or Garcinia Cambogia

Has any tried citrimax? I read an article by Dr. Oz that said that Garcinia Cambogia is a great natural weight loss supplement, citrimax has it in it. I wondered if anyone has tried it or read the same article......

Replies

• now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    I have never tried it but I refuse to try anything Dr Oz says will help with weight loss.

He used to be good... now he just pushes medicines on everyone for weight loss.

Weigh loss suppliments don't work. They are a huge waste of money. Also, just because something is natural doesn't mean it is healthy.

Just my opinion.
  • pamwhite712
    pamwhite712 Posts: 193 Member
    I swear, if you bought everything that Dr. Oz pushed, you might as well build another room on your house for all the pill bottles. It would be different if he didn't peddle so many different things. I know that Citrimax is an ingredient in the Fuze Slenderize drinks. That's about all I know about it.
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    I swear, if you bought everything that Dr. Oz pushed, you might as well build another room on your house for all the pill bottles. It would be different if he didn't peddle so many different things. I know that Citrimax is an ingredient in the Fuze Slenderize drinks. That's about all I know about it.

You would also lose weight taking everything he suggests... you would only lose weight because you would be so full from the pills that you wouldn't be able to eat actual foods.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,343 Member
    You would also lose weight taking everything he suggests... you would only lose weight because you would be so full from the pills that you wouldn't be able to eat actual foods.
    ...and the fact that you'd be so broke from buying all the garbage he endorses that you wouldn't be able to afford any real food.
  • I have never taken any advice from him I just read a woman's day magazine at the Walgreens check out and wondered about it. I really need to lose like 5 pounds so I know I do not need a pill, just wanted others opinions.