Anyone in college?

Options
2»

Replies

• aspireforfitness
    Options
    I'm a graduating senior and I definitely understand eating on a budget. I've had plenty of spaghetti nights! Feel free to add me!
  • Raimi1990
    Options
    I'm in college. It's my last semester, but I'm still there.
    I think stress-eating also factors into college life...at least, for me it does...

Feel free to add me~
  • AngelaKelly02
    AngelaKelly02 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm at University, I've found it easier to eat healthy now that I've got my own place and I'm cooking for myself so I know what exactly goes into each meal. I don't seem to have issues with being on a budget either, if you eat seasonal fruits and veg most of the time it's cheaper than processed foods.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    This is my second go at the college thing. i'm 36, single, unemployed, & working on getting another degree in a new field. It's definitely a challenge to make good choices when you are broke, busy, & stressed out from studying...but we can do it!
  • darkfitandlovely
    Options
    I'm 26, currently in grad school, and have spent ALL of my adult life in college. I completely understand the struggle of fast, cheap meals and a tight schedule. Feel free to add me.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I'm going to college and also work full time... actually I've found that eating healthier could get even cheaper than eating whatever you used to eat