Only 18 days!

Options
I am pretty new to MFP. Today is my 18th day. I haven't lost much weight and I could not see a difference until I compared my two pictures today. I was feeling a little discouraged but I am glad I took a start picture. There is not a HUGE difference but for only being 18 days, this was just what I needed to see to get focused. I def. recommend taking pictures every 20 days or so because I didn't notice a difference just buy looking down but I can in the pictures. I love looking at everyone success pictures and it really helps being able to visualize fat lose. Personally, I think the scale sucks. :laugh:

112712180455_zps6f949d3a.jpg

14881_4905836081750_825786072_n_zps55e6dc7a.jpg

Replies

• RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new to MFP.

112712180455_zps6f949d3a.jpg

14881_4905836081750_825786072_n_zps55e6dc7a.jpg

put [ img ] in the front of the address and [ /img ] in the back, without the spaces between the brackets and the letters. Good job on the 18 days.
  • Julesconan
    Options
    Awesome that you can see a difference already. I agree that the scales arnt the best, I use the tape measure also. Good work!
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Awesome!

Ive had a good start too.

5kg lost in 19 days.
  • katie101686
    Options
    Great job! The scale is not the only thing to go by. Especially if you are strength training/building muscle, and just starting, you will notice tightening and becoming more fit before you lose pounds on the scale. Great job, and keep up the good work!
  • carissa317
    Options
    So your a resolution person too! lol Let me tell you, these past 18 days have gone by sooo slow! but I know we can reach our goals! I can already see a diffrence in your torso! You look great! Good Luck to you!
  • nikkiloseit
    nikkiloseit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I can totally see it! Awesome job there!
  • Hales_Bales
    Options
    So your a resolution person too! lol Let me tell you, these past 18 days have gone by sooo slow! but I know we can reach our goals! I can already see a diffrence in your torso! You look great! Good Luck to you!

I wont admit im a resolution person until I actually follow through!! haha. Thanx and good luck to you too!! =)
  • Hales_Bales
    Options
    Thanx! its amazing what a little calorie counting and jump rope during commercials of Ellen can do. haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!