just looking for friends

Options
I am new here and i am just looking for some friends to talk to....
I am trying to drop the extra pounds i put on after i got sick with cancer..
I am over a year and a half cancer free..whoo-hoo...
looking forward to making new friends

Replies

• thebarkman10
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I put on a bunch after being on steroids for my autoimmune disease. Congrats on being cancer free!
  • cindys0417
    cindys0417 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    congrats jennifer for being cancer free. thats wonderful! feel free to add me if you want. We all need motivational friends ! :flowerforyou:
  • beachbums6
    beachbums6 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats on being cancer free Jennifer! Please feel free to add me I am here to support you as much as I can
  • bjm21866
    bjm21866 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Sounds like you've come through quite a bit. Here's to the future! :)
  • xmisterheatherx
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me! Congratulations and best of luck with your journey!
  • LeonaJo
    LeonaJo Posts: 11
    Options
    WOW--awesome news! :smile: You can add me, too.
  • Renee_T
    Renee_T Posts: 22
    Options
    Jennifer--Congrats on being a cancer survivor!!! You are such a strong and brave person for going thru what you have. If you beat the C word then you can take on a new life style to loose that weight and keep it off. I am new also and looking for friends to take this journey with. I would be more than happy to have you as a friend. Please feel free to add me.

Renee
  • ConnieAGinther
    ConnieAGinther Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like
  • brandiepair
    Options
    I added you!! I'm so excited you've been cancer free that long! How exciting!!!
  • Christymarie1414
    Options
    Congrats.. on being cancer free and starting your journey to losing weight also..
  • gracetoo
    Options
    Feel free to add to me and congratulations on beating cancer. You're a strong person and this next step is just another challenge to conquer!
  • rmd_fitness
    rmd_fitness Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • MissKarlee89
    MissKarlee89 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 23 and I'm also looking for some friends on here, if anyone wants to add me then feel free :) x