New here, looking for some supportive friends.

Options
2»

Replies

• DawnEmm
    Options
    hello brandy...add me as a friend..we can do it together
  • myeshia89
    Options
    Hi!! I am also new here and will love to have a good support system throughout this journey. A little motivation from each other can help us go the extra mile, make lifestyle changes to be healthier, and/or lose weight. Feel free to add me!! Everyone feel free :smile:
  • nhughes1864
    nhughes1864 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to MFP. I too have a great deal of weight to lose even though I've been started for a while. Feel free to add me as a friend and we can get in shape together! :)
  • MrsKato1021
    MrsKato1021 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Feel free to add me. My name is Angela, I love MFP and I am also a Beachbody Coach. I am doing a turbofire/chax hybrid now. I love the support and friends that I have made on MFP
    Good Luck to you!!
  • larsen626
    larsen626 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am here if you want to add me I have a huge amount of weight to lose I do plan on having gastric sleeve surgery as heads up that bothers some people
  • jojobeach
    Options
    Ok I am getting a little discouraged. I walk two, to three miles a day. I dont go over my calorie intake but have gained weight.I just dont get it. Any advice.
  • thebarkman10
    Options
    I'm new here too. Feel free to add me. I have struggled with my weight my entire life. Yo-yo, fad diets, WW, and so on. I now have the help of a 'nutritionist' but it still helps to have friends who struggle with their weight too. Support is a must for any life change.
  • kristy_n0831
    kristy_n0831 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi! Friend request sent!
  • gracetoo
    Options
    Feel free to *kitten* me as well!
  • MissDefinate
    MissDefinate Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new as well! We can be buddies! I started a group beautyiliscious challenge! We have weekly weigh -ins and challenges!
  • MissDefinate
    MissDefinate Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    It could be many things, your water intake, lack of sleep, vitamins, hormones, stress, and not getting the right calorie burn! You need to find your target heart rate and meet that for 30 minutes or more!