Craving control....

Options
I have lost over 80 lbs in the past. Need help controling my sugar/chocolate cravings. Anyone got any good ideas?

Replies

• LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Fruit!!
  • tkrall
    tkrall Posts: 109
    Options
    When I get a sweet tooth, I reach for Special K snacks. I really like there Fruit Crisp bars. They are realy sweet, but filling. Only 12 calories for 2. I also really like their meal bars. They are filling and sweet. This way you only have to eat one and the sweet tooth is gone. I also really like all kinds of fruit. This really helps out too!!
  • jenkins1
    jenkins1 Posts: 10
    Options
    I like to eat low calorie cereal bars that have a thin layer of chocolate on the bottom. I eat Special K Bliss Chocolate & Raspberry ther're only 88 calories, or sometimes i'll have a hot chocolate you can get really tastey low calorie ones.

It's how i get my fix without diving into a bar of chocolate.

Some people are born with will power, other have to work on it. One step at a time you'l get there :)
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    When I get a sweet tooth, I reach for Special K snacks. I really like there Fruit Crisp bars. They are realy sweet, but filling. Only 12 calories for 2. I also really like their meal bars. They are filling and sweet. This way you only have to eat one and the sweet tooth is gone. I also really like all kinds of fruit. This really helps out too!!

Um. I'm looking at the Special K Fruit Crisp bars in my cupboard here... I have Strawberry and Blueberry ones... and they say that they're 100 calories for 2.

Can you point me to the product that you mean?
  • SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Options
    Apple with some peanut spread... special K bars, yogurt with honey and riveta stop my cravings (not all at the same time! :laugh: )
  • VeronicaManuel
    VeronicaManuel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. My problem is the discipline..I have to admit. I have an office buddy w/ a try full of chocolate that she rarely touches....but I do. I wasn't really into chocolate or candies before my last pregnancy, but now it's all I think about. I guess I need to do! NOT TRY, but do!