60 POUNDS GONE!!! :)

Options

Replies

• kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look Great! You should be extremly proud of yourself, and you are absoultly right, Don't ever give up. You can SUCCEED at anything you put your mind to.....
    Your story will encourage/motivate everyone that reads it..
    Thanks
  • TLTucker80
    TLTucker80 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look awesome!!!! Be proud of yourself and what you have accomplished 60 pounds is a lot and takes hard work to lose!!
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    Options
    You look fantastic and congratulations on doing it at your age, I wish I was as smart as you!
  • localatte
    localatte Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    So happy you are in a healthier and loving home. You are so young, yet so inspiring. Sixty pounds is a very big deal. You will continue to be an amazing girl with this positive outlook you have. You're beautiful inside and out.
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look wonderful.
  • lifeisclockwork
    Options
    Inspirational! 60 pounds is ALOT. What sort of eating/exercise regime were you using if I may ask? Any tips?
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • SharonBluntz
    SharonBluntz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    you look SO good! truly an inspiration!
  • shadykatiekate
    shadykatiekate Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! 60 pounds is ALOT. What sort of eating/exercise regime were you using if I may ask? Any tips?

I walked a lot. I just try to move whenever I can and count calories. I don't log on the weekends though. I also workout at the gym a couple days a week doing 30-60 minutes of cardio. I am going to start the 30DS again and try and actually complete it this time! Lol :)
  • shadykatiekate
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the the kind words :)
  • kvidal27
    kvidal27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! It's take a lot of hard work to accomplish what you have and you should be very proud of yourself. Keep up the good work.
  • omidiano
    Options
    Good form!
  • shadykatiekate
    Options
    Thanks and bump!!!! :):):)
  • rbl1225
    rbl1225 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!!! definitely an inspiration!
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    YOu look amazing. Great work :)
  • edixon908
    edixon908 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Good job on not losing your focus. :flowerforyou:
  • jenbehe
    jenbehe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!! Great job :)
  • ChocoboJaz
    ChocoboJaz Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow! you have done so well! You are an inspiration!
  • shadykatiekate
    Options
    Thank you all !!!!!!!!! :D
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Such an accomplishment, not only with your weight loss, but with your life change and attitude. You can be very proud ~ congratulations and keep going....life has great things in store for you :)
    She took the words right out of my mouth. If you can succeed at this , you can succed at anything you put your mind to. Wishing you the best that life has to offer.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!