Anyone else sometimes struggle eating daily calories?

SimonLondon
SimonLondon Posts: 350
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Do you ever get days where you feel full but when you tot up the days intake you find your still under even a 1,000?

At the weekend I was out with the kids all day, felt full but when I totted it up I was only on 700 calories after 3 meals :noway:

Once you really do change your lifestyle it does sometimes seem hard for me to hit the target as I'm no longer eating the foods that would be several hundred a pop.

Anyone else?

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    I have been under...but never by 700 or 1000.....I hope you are atleast getting 1200 calories in per day.

Try adding more fruits in...the make up the difference

Goodluck
  • SimonLondon
    Yeah I'm not naughty. When I'm short I eat some more so I'm always at the right level.

All my life it's felt like just eating a pea put on a stone so it's weird to be in this position now where I'm eating more (albeit healthy) and then finding it isn't enough...
  • KaliH310
    KaliH310 Posts: 22 Member
    I usually get at least the 1300 in but I can't seem to get to 1650. But I agree with the above post, try to get in some extra fruits and veggies. And maybe a small extra healthy snack. :)
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Oh my, I need to get meal plans from you guys because I have no problem eating my calories. What are you all eating???
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,304 Member
    I do the same thing. I find myself eating huge salads a lot and soups and then being 400 or more cals low after dinner. I've started eating nuts and fruit more during the day to get my cals up since I'm not a night eater at all.
  • SimonLondon
    Oh my, I need to get meal plans from you guys because I have no problem eating my calories. What are you all eating???

Today is actually a good example.

Breakfast:
    Low fat yogurt with granola

11am
    Apple

Lunch
    Bowl of Museli

3pm
    Apple

Dinner
    Chicken, Mushroom and veg stir fry
    Low fat yogurt

Snack:
    2 x Riveta

I am full and yet that lot only accounts for 790 calories. I still have another 1,000 to go and I'm completely full up. Add my hour in the gym and I would need to eat another 1600 calories today. I could eat all that twice again and still be under :sad:
This discussion has been closed.