Looking for friends who are clean eaters with open diaries

Options
Hello. I've been in a bit of a food rut and have gotten way off track. I'm looking for se friends with open diaries who eat clean for se inspiration!

Replies

• PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Might wanna open up your diary then hun
  • lindseym18
    Options
    I cleared it and am starting fresh monday.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Starting Monday? Start today!
  • shellbellnz
    shellbellnz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    What exactly is clean eating? Excuse my ignorance. I am guessing healthy food but not entirely sure.
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    Usually that means just plain good healthy food-fruit,veggies, protein-
  • Athena125
    Athena125 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to do this too. I've cut WAAYYYY back on the processed food, but still eat some of it (only if it is gluten, dairy & soy free though). Feel free to friend me :-)
  • lovelylittlegiggles
    lovelylittlegiggles Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I need to clean up my diet, as well.
  • mrsnecincy
    mrsnecincy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I think I eat quite cleanly. Welcome to look at my diary and add me.
  • zorreena
    zorreena Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I like to think I'm a clean eater. Feel free to friend me. I love having open diary friends it gives me new ideas on what other options I have for food.
  • LouMonoLou
    Options
    Well,I eat clean most times and I enjoy it! I also have my diary opened.

Feel free to add me,we can inspire each other (especially when we're running out of ideas). :)
  • lildavid91
    Options
    checkout my diary for today. it was really good! im surprised how well i did and how full i was. send me a friend request i u want 2
  • blu_meanie_ca
    blu_meanie_ca Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    My kids can't eat artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives (excluding tocopherals, which are just vit e). So, that eliminates virtually all processed food with the exception of mayo and frozen veggies (if you concider those processed). My diary is always open.
  • TraciRandazzo
    Options
    I am trying really hard to eat clean at least 95 % of the time, and my diary is open to friends so feel free to add me. This is a big change since I cook OFTEN, and am looking for recipes and ways to keep meals yummy. Even though I am trying to lose weight, I am implementing these changes for the whole family, so it's got to be good, or they wont eat it!! It seems to be working though - a little over 5 lbs in 11 days, and minimal exercise. Good Luck!
  • mad00had00
    mad00had00 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • newjourney2015
    newjourney2015 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open. I didn't finish logging yesterday but look at days past. Nothing processed, no sugar, soy or wheat. My meals are kind of boring but I am never never hungry. Welcome to clean eating!!