Vegetarian friends

Options
HI everyone :) I am looking for some friends who are vegetarians preferably with an open diary for me to peek at!

( or vegan)

Replies

• I'm very much vegetarian! Save for the odd pescetarian moment when I visit family who still don't really get what I can and can't eat. :)
  • MomiTia
    MomiTia Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Ovo lacto vegetarian since i was 10 :) ..... Feel free to add me
  • Mela_Verde
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian - feel free to add me too :)
  • Rrrroxy777
    Options
    HI! I have been Ovo-Lacto Vego for 12 yrs, any other Vegetarians or anyone for that matter, feel free to add me! More friends and motivation the better! :happy:
  • SG_Diary
    SG_Diary Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian :) Feel free to add me - Sara
  • sabrina484
    sabrina484 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm an ovo-lacto with very little lacto and have been since I was 12. My diary isn't open but I pretty much live on scrambled egg whites, Morningstar Farms sausage patties & chick'n meal starters, Yves Good Deli sandwich slices, Boca burgers orginal, Protein shakes, Beans, and then whatever fresh or steamed fruits and vegetables, desserts are usually Greek Frozen Yogurt, a chocolate, or a glass of wine depending how many calories I have left over at the end of the day.
  • viktorijandz
    viktorijandz Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great to know there are vegetarians in this site. :) I'm veg as well. ^^
  • Wauwa01
    Wauwa01 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi, I am vegetarian. I am currently eating loads of quorn and salad and boiled eggs. You are free to check out my food intake. Good luck xxx
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    and another vegetarian here whoe could do with some more friends, I'm just starting...
  • Mela_Verde
    Options
    Wonderful to know there are so many vegetarians on here. Inspiration & motivation! :)
  • elizak87
    elizak87 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow vegos. Don't forget to check out the happy herbivore group!
  • amyskeff
    Options
    I'm vegetarian! New to this though, so unsure if my diary is open or not... Feel free to add me, motivation would be awesome!
  • dawnfto
    dawnfto Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am vegetarian and have been for most of my life. I am looking for some friends to help me on this journey. Please feel free to add me, we can help each other :)
  • Emilie04444
    Emilie04444 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian and have open diary and need inspiration as well, so feel free to add me
  • bethanykf
    Options
    I'm vegetarian with an open diary. I am terrible at planning meals so most weeks I make a meal plan from thefresh20.com. Mostly unprocessed, yummy food. :)