getting fit for summer 2013

Options
hello all now this is such a problem to most they just cant seem to do it

.... why is it so hard

there are 3 part you need to understand when trying to be fit. 1) Training 2) Nutrition 3) Mentality

without all 3 you wont be able to succeed for all those who have trouble send a post

my Adrian a personal trainer and if you like i can guide you through until you reach that goal this summer is going to be a big difference

if u need any help or questions just ask?

Replies

• joeysgirl10
    joeysgirl10 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    It is hard for someone who has never been overweight to understand...
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi Adrian,
    If you are offering freee advice I am happy to take part.
    I am 5'8, SW 217, CW 200, and GW is 160. I am fat and until this year did no exercise, and both overate and drank too much wine.
    I have two goals 1) to lose weight for a big vacation on 27th April 2013 when I go to Mexico and 2) to complete the Great North Swim, a 1 mile open water swim in June 2013.

So far progress is good. Steady weight loss, eating well, feeling amazing and exercising really well. I am swimming 4 times per week, and currently swimming 50 lengths of a 25 metre pool. Front crawl, and continuous swimming. (1 mile is 64 lengths) so I am doing well.

I can swim well, and am also power walking the dog for an hour a day when I dont swim.

Motivation is very high.

I had back surgery in 2010 (prolapsed disc) so am trying to avoid high impact exercise.

Any tips welcome - happy to open up my food diary if you want. Ideally I would love to lose 2.5 lbs per week, alcohol intake is low now

Thanks Danielle