Supreme 90-DayWorkout System

Options
Has anybody heard of work out, if so what are your thoughts on it?

Replies

• MSiegel00
    MSiegel00 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bought it for its price mainly just to see what it was like in regards to P90X. It's definitely worth the $15. I'm not saying it's as good as p90, but for the price, you can't beat it. I've only done about 1/2 of the discs but they are perfect for me to mix in and keep some variety with my daily routines. They will give you a great workout nonetheless. Tabata is my favorite.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I really liked it, and I can't wait to start up again. I was surprised how effective 30 minute workouts could be. Some are longer, but the majority are around 30 minutes. Tom Holland is really motivating and likeable (sometimes he trips on the dumbells while talking), and I really wish he would come out with another series. The eye candy in the background is nice too =)
  • Callalili
    Callalili Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I did 2 rounds of Supreme 90. I really liked that the workouts were shorter. I was happy with my results and would recommend it.
  • joanmarienana
    joanmarienana Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I don't do it as a program, but it's certainly worth the price. I find in many of the routines, the exercisers go at an ultra fast speed, so I pause the DVD , use the heaviest weight I can, and go at my own pace. I have been lifting weights for about 20 years, but the upper body routines make me very sore for days after, when I heavy up. Many of the exercises have unique twists on them, and I get bored doing the same old moves, so I have gotten a lot of use out of them, and have been able to increase my weight, where I had been stuck at the same weight for a long time, and thought I had reached my max.
    I would recommend giving them a try!
  • Pixie8504
    Pixie8504 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am doing it right now. I started it the first of the year so I did day 19 earlier today. I can tell some difference in muscle tone.