Just wanted to say hi!

Options
I joined on the 7th and have already lost 3lb. I am feeling great and looking forward to getting back in my skinny clothes (another 63lb to get there!)

Replies

• AdrianPT
    Options
    hello its nice to see so many people interested in fixing their body and fitness I'm adrian a personal trainer and if u want i can provide you with a great program which will leave you amazed and happy afterwards if you can look yourself in the mirror and decide you want to change then i will make that happen
    lets get fit for summer 2013
  • rosiecbolton
    rosiecbolton Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    think I am too fat for personal trainer! Going up stairs leaves me out of breath!
  • katdelay
    Options
    HI,
    I'm Kat. I'm a fattie too. I hate stairs but I am forcing myself to do them. I haven't lost much weight yet but i am plugging away at it.
  • songwriter1
    Options
    Hi I"m Cynthia, Can you tell me if this message board is ONLY for Myfitnesspal members of does this also show on facebook and twitter. I ONLY want to make new friends and be able to chat with Myfitness pal members
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!
  • samanthawarren
    Options
    think I am too fat for personal trainer! Going up stairs leaves me out of breath!

I understand why you would say that. I had one session early on and thought I was going to die.

When I first started exercising again I would get tired out so easily. I started with things that were easy, but got my heart rate up. You will be amazed at how quickly your body will adjust. Three months ago, when I would do my exercises of choice, my heart rate would go up to 184 which is way to high. Now the highest is about 160, still high but going in the right direction.
  • AdrianPT
    Options
    your never too fat for a trainer the issue is you have never had a good trainer ... no matter what you do its important to know your limits and that trainer should understand that

you can do whatever you like remember ever the smallest step forward is still a step in the right direction.. so if you start off with 2 minutes a day walking up those steps its 2 minutes more than you did before :)
  • rosiecbolton
    rosiecbolton Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am buying an elliptical cross trainer and do a lot of cleaning as I run a cleaning firm.