New here what is the friends thing about?

Options
89nunu
89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
Hi everyone!

I have decided its time to loose the extra pounds I put on over the last few years....
tried doing low carbs but I just like fruits to much for this! and it made me really dizzy.
So I'm hoping this is better.

Are the friends in order you got someone to kick you when you're feeling to lazy to move?
Cause then I would really like some!
Feel free to add me, I'm a notorious snacker (esp chocolate!!) and very good at finding excuses so I don't have to go to the gym...

Replies

• LJK0904
    LJK0904 Posts: 13
    Options
    I have added you as a friend. Although I won't be getting on to you for your eating habits, I will share what I am doing and hopefully that will be encouragement for you.
  • Xhell_on_heelsX
    Options
    If you want a kick in the pants, I'm your girl =] But seriously, I like supporting my friends on here, we're all in this together. Feel free to add me if you like
  • WinterGirl_92
    WinterGirl_92 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'll add you...I'm not a big talker though(i'm shy even online lol) and some days I don't log everything :)
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I just like seeing people, who are in a similar situation to me, succeed. It makes me try a little harder. Also, every once in a while, I see some workout that someone did or some menu/snack idea and it motivates me to be creative or to copy what the other person is doing.

Feel free to add:)