New here =D

Options
I've been on Sparkpeople for a few years. It is a wonderful place and all I just wasn't feeling it over there anymore. I thought I would give this place a shot. So far so good =]

I started at around 260 and lost 60 pounds in about a year. I've hit a wall for the better part of a year as well and I'm working on breaking that ish down.

I'm really really reallllllly ready to get the rest of this fat off and be strong

New things are shiny and curious, hopefully the shiny doesn't wear off.

Thanks for reading this!

Time to get back to work :drinker: <--definitely coffee

Replies

• cjs3001
    cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I'm in the same boat as you really - started at 265, lost about 60lbs in 2011 and have done absolutely bugger all since then pretty much other than a fair bit of fluctuation.

Hope you get all you want out of MFP! :smile:
  • Bells5001
    Bells5001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've lost 17ib of the 30 I'd like to lose. I'm kind of stuck....but taking a new look at my diet. You can add me as a friend if you'd like. I'm into kickboxing and yoga.
  • rjwriter78
    rjwriter78 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Best of health to you and your journey this! Its a tough road for some rather easy for others but thats no discouragement. You fall, you pick yourself back up. The freshest part about this journey is knowing that the health mission is an open source so there is always going to be people out there to encourage you no matter how hard this campaign is. Send me a friend request. I can be a supportive candidate for your quest.
  • LoveasaurusRex
    LoveasaurusRex Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the awesome replies =]

Losing weight is easy, I think its the mental aspect thats a whole new hurdle in itself.

I definitely won't say no to outpourings of encouragement!

I really think this place is a better fit than spark.

thank you thank you!