When do people usually weigh in ??

Options
Just Curious ")

Mine is a Monday as its the start of fresh week :)

Replies

• KatherineStar
    KatherineStar Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Mine is wed, so my body has a chance to get back to normal if I've had a naughty day at weekend.
  • missjelika
    missjelika Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I used to do it on friday but i realized that it made me cheat over the weekends thinking "I would make it up next week". but I am moving it to monday so that any cheating on the weekend will be thrown in my face.
  • gettingfitnana303
    Options
    Usually on friday morning, or any morning that the rings on my fingers are lose. That means I'm not full of water retention from over the limit sodium intake the day before.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    July
  • stiggy64
    stiggy64 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    First thing Saturday morning. That way I can slip a bit over the weekend but still have time to get back on track before the next weigh in.
  • finding_sammi
    Options
    First thing Saturday morning. That way I can slip a bit over the weekend but still have time to get back on track before the next weigh in.

me too! Great minds huh?
  • MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    July

LOL
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    December is the last time I weighed in...I do my measurements every four weeks...(waist, bust, hips and body fat percentage and weight)
  • ilse1966
    ilse1966 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh in on a Sunday morning, stops me being naughty over the weekend
  • akhilton
    Options
    Saturday morning for me, it just sort of happened that way...
  • akhilton
    Options
    I used to do it on friday but i realized that it made me cheat over the weekends thinking "I would make it up next week". but I am moving it to monday so that any cheating on the weekend will be thrown in my face.

Ohh... yet you have lost so much...it depends how bad the cheating is I suppose...
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    December is the last time I weighed in...I do my measurements every four weeks...(waist, bust, hips and body fat percentage and weight)
    ^^^ that sounds a lot better then weighing in... but for me once every week or 2 and I weigh in to adjust my calories as I am trying to gain weight
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I weigh on the 1st and 15th of every month. Measurements are on the 1st as well.
  • seaKind
    seaKind Posts: 136
    Options
    every morning.. keeps me aware... and honest (I do allow for monthly 'fluctuations')
  • dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options

me too! Great minds huh?

me too! But really the only reason I do it on saturdays is because I don't have a scale at home but I do at my parents house :P
  • joepayer
    joepayer Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Every morning right before I shower. That way I can stop a trend if I see one starting.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Saturday morning, a non-work day for me... after a good nights sleep, after using the potty - while still naked. LOL
  • AussiePupOwner
    Options
    I weigh on the 1st and 15th of every month. Measurements are on the 1st as well.

I like this idea a lot.
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Usually, first thing in the morning, before I eat anything. But, I am on a plateau, so I am trying to weigh once a week now. Every Thursday morning. So far I have been 2 mornings without the scale and it's driving me crazy.
  • morf13
    morf13 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Buying a new digital scale this week,and hope to weigh in once a week, probably on Monday mornings when I wake up