Back and Gettin' Busy

Options
I am back now that I got a replacement charger for my fitbit. I definitely need support and motivation. I have some big goals (you can see them on my profile). I am in a competition right now, and I would love to be able to stick to it. Right now, I have lost more weight than I have at anytime since graduating high school. I have often stopped trying right where I am right now. I want to push past my own barriers and get to my first mini goal, which is 15 lbs away right now. Once I hit that, then it is on to the next one, which is dropping another 30. When I hit that second goal, I will be the lightest I have been since high school. And if I hit my goal, I will weigh less than I ever have since hitting puberty. As a teen, I danced three hours a day, but I did not try to tone or lose weight. I did not think about it at all. I want to find out just what I can do with this body of mine. How tones I can get it, and what my true ideal weight is for me. I am going for a certain look, not a size or a number.

Replies

• natirisiple
    natirisiple Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are so strong and amazing, it's motivating for me! You can do anything you put your mind to, and the success you've had so far is incredible! Stay strong! You can do it, just one day at a time :)
  • CharityAngel
    Options
    Thank you Natiri! :)
  • jeripickle
    jeripickle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you are doing GREAT! Keep it up!