if u like the steps on wii fit , this is a must have !

Options
just brought Nintendo Wii Fit step up pro pack which is steps to higher your board to 6 inches , i normally would burnt 83 calories for my 23 minutes , i used this step and burnt 212 according to fitness pal , plus it comes with weighted gloves , so i did 23 minutes of steps and 6 minutes of rytham boxing and burnt 242 , im so chuffed , ok im shacking and need a drink , i never work up a sweat with the normal 30 minute steps i do , but today doinf#g 23 minutes i was sweating after which has to be a good sign !

cost £20

heres where i got mine : http://www.additionsdirect.co.uk/fit-step-up-pro-pack/716871260.prd?browseToken=/q/wii+fit&prdToken=/p/prod2961126-sku4199028

Replies

• kristelagarcia
    kristelagarcia Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    What's the weight limit, do you know? Seems a little unstable or breakable :S how embarrassing would that be!
  • manders2
    manders2 Posts: 22
    Options
    I love mine too!
  • jj_22_uk2002
    Options
    not sure on the weight limit , it has 'cups' on the top which the legs of the board ( or stumps as they are ) slot into and comes with non slips matts too
    Options
    That sounds fantastic...I like the wii fit and the dance...I need to get in a routine to exercise my only routine is work and eating :(
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I love mine too!!

I feel like it's 300 lbs., but they sell them on Amazon. Check there!
  • blockeramanda
    blockeramanda Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i did the wii fit advanced step yesterday for 20 mins (four times through) and I felt it in my glutts :) So I was thinking about getting the thing to take the stepping to another level.. I'll have to check it out on amazon or ebay :)

Manda B!
  • learning2bfit
    learning2bfit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    this is what I found care of Amazon....I may get this...didn't know they had it...thanks for the heads up

Product Features
    Aerobics Step Platform for Wii Fit
    Support up to 350 lbs
    Attaches to the Bottom of the Balance Board
    Rubber Pegs under Platform Securing Grip on Many Surfaces
    3 inches in Height / Raises the Board to a 4 inch Height