Replies

• amymina
    amymina Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Love the video, thank you!
  • BeckyNaturoMommy
    BeckyNaturoMommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Awesome video and AWESOME progress from all those in the video and here's to the ones that it's inspired! :drinker: <--this is water
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Awesome video and AWESOME progress from all those in the video and here's to the ones that it's inspired! :drinker: <--this is water

Water? It's Friday..... :bigsmile:
  • BeckyNaturoMommy
    BeckyNaturoMommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options

Water? It's Friday..... :bigsmile:

haha I HATE beer. I'd rather drink wine. :tongue:
  • Loveable64
    Loveable64 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ur vedio is awesome loved it :blushing:
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    Ur vedio is awesome loved it :blushing:

Glad you enjoyed it!
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great video Beef! WTF happened to you??? ;) I'm not cool enough I guess.
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Thanks, that was great!! Very true words spoken through out! Time for me to get some before pics so I can be in a video too :):wink:
  • Tall_E
    Tall_E Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian but I still like this beef!!! Thanks for this inspiring video. You brought a smile to my face, a lift to my heart and a kick to my butt. Appreciate it!:happy:
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian but I still like this beef!!! Thanks for this inspiring video. You brought a smile to my face, a lift to my heart and a kick to my butt. Appreciate it!:happy:

Anytime....! lol
  • BabyFishMouth
    BabyFishMouth Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great video. So encouraging and inspiring to see real people making amazing changes. Thank you!
  • Alkirra
    Alkirra Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I loved viewing your video Beef. Well put together and you really thought about the timing with the music, great placement and style. Well done to you and all your friends who participated, I sincerely hope it helps to inspire others to a healthier fitter more active life, as that is obviously your intention, I'm sure it will do just that, Great Job!
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    I loved viewing your video Beef. Well put together and you really thought about the timing with the music, great placement and style. Well done to you and all your friends who participated, I sincerely hope it helps to inspire others to a healthier fitter more active life, as that is obviously your intention, I'm sure it will do just that, Great Job!

Glad you enjoyed it! And congrats to you on your success!
  • SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options
    Glad to see so many people taking this change serious and making it a new lifestyle instead of a temporary change :)
  • SFBJaye
    SFBJaye Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Loved the vid!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    Loved the vid!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Glad you liked it! :happy:
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    Great video. So encouraging and inspiring to see real people making amazing changes. Thank you!
    Glad you enjoyed it! And congrats to you on your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!