New users & regulars! Looking for fitness friends.

Options
I'm on a mission to reach the body that I want before beach/lake season sets in. I'd like to be able to take my shirt off and have all the ladies gather around me like flies on garbage.
Not really, I have a girlfriend. However, I really do want a body that won't look like a mess when I go to the lake or just strut my pretty *kitten* around the house topless.

I'm a very supportive person. My comments can be sarcastic and silly at times, because I'm a goof, but if you are in need of support, I'm your guy. Nonjudgmental, and very caring. I will do whatever it takes to put that boot in your *kitten* so you don't give up on yourself and your goals, as I'm hoping you will do the same for me..

Aren't we here to lose weight, make friends, and have fun with it? Why does weight loss have to be a chore?
So add me, and let's get to having a blast!

Replies

• coreymoore1990
    Options
    Bump for awesomeness.
    Is it wrong to bump yourself?
  • Bracciano
    Bracciano Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Just don't do it so much you go blind. Sounds like we have the same overall goal. I'd be happy to add you.
  • RevNimue
    RevNimue Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm married, but live to motivate and motivate others towards their goals. Let's get this party started my friend! :-)
  • ashkas2
    ashkas2 Posts: 32
    Options
    Nah, I think sometimes you hafta bump yourself if you want it done in a timely manner. BAH HA HA HA
  • stephanisturtz
    Options
    It's only wrong to bump yourself less than 10 minutes after the original post. Then you just look needy. ;)
  • meesh045
    meesh045 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've just decided to take myself in hand and get a body I am less ashamed of. It would be great to have a few friends to spur me on, and for me to reciprocate. Please add me :-)
  • ashkas2
    Options
    I deleted every single one of my friends that I don't know in RL. I'm looking for new ones that are active supporters and looking to get supported in return! :) anyone feel free to add me.
  • ashkas2
    Options
    It's only wrong to bump yourself less than 10 minutes after the original post. Then you just look needy. ;)
    lol. Nice.