Looking for friends on here to keep me motivated!

Options
I've started this about a billion times and always tend to give up. I really want to get serious and I know having people on here will sort of be like having accountability partners. Just looking to keep myself motivated for the long haul! Thanks in advance!! :)

Replies

• isladream
    isladream Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sent u a friend request! Anyone else feel free to add me.. I've been on MFP for a few months now and even though it has taken me awhile I have lost 10 lbs.. the people that i have been in contact with on here are great in helping me stay motivated :)
  • mexicalinina
    mexicalinina Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome . . . . you can add me!
  • Clarissa546
    Options
    Welcome!
    Feel free to add me :)
  • dukesears1
    Options
    Send friend requests to everyone on my profile haha! And also lots of people on here are on r/loseit, that's where I found pretty much all of my friends. Time to get sexy :D
  • DGPebbles
    DGPebbles Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me along with anyone else. I just started back up this year and could use some active friends.
  • carleighbriley
    Options
    Haha, about to raid your friends then, Dante! I've already added a bunch and it has already made me say no to a bag of m&m's... That I was holding just because I didn't want to have to log those lol
  • Sarahnats
    Sarahnats Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    If you have started a billion times i have started more :) im here for a few months,do well and then something comes up and i forget to log etc and right back to start again!! I go up 10lb, i lose 10lb and so on.Haven't got a massive amount to lose but feel free to add me for support, chats etc, im in the uk :)