LADIES! No more need to double bag the girls!

Options
So, my girls are big. When I started my journey they were 44G's (seriously). I'm now down to a 38DDD/F which means I have to sriously compress if I don't want to end up with black eyes while running.

I've always double bagged the girls because I couldn't find a bra that worked singularly. I seriously tried them ALL... I was about to give up hope of letting the girls breathe a little until i found...

The Panache! The lifesaver!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005X5H61I/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00

You're welcome.

Replies

• StefieLou
    StefieLou Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Nice! This looks amazing. Might have to try it out. I am definitely a double bagger.

Thanks!
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort has a few AMAZING bras also that keep my tatas from doing any unnecessary jiggling.
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort has a few AMAZING bras also that keep my tatas from doing any unnecessary jiggling.

Yup, tried them and they didn't work for me. it's seriously been a long struggle, LOL
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options

Yup, tried them and they didn't work for me. it's seriously been a long struggle, LOL

I know the feeling. Lol. The first time I found a bra that I could run and jump in and play in without knocking myself out made me a very happy girl. Lol. Yay for good sports bras.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i havent worn double bras since the early 90's and it always amazes me that women still do.

i havent tried panache yet but thanks for this because i probably will since i might soon be sized out of enell which was my favorite.

i also like the shock absorber!
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I'm a triple bagger, lol. Definitely need to look into some good workout bras, thanks for the rec!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    for a sec,i thought Op was the dude in the picture
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I've never double-bagged. I just always buy Shock Absorber sports bras in the right size!
  • TeraJo
    TeraJo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    bump
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    is this just me?probably a question for uk of Irish people my bra sise is 40 C not huge but for some reason I cant get a bra to fot in high street stores say Pennys they all stop at 38 I just dont get this you can get 38DD but not 40 c does anyone else have difficulty here if I had a smaller ribcage and huge boobs Id be fine!makes no sense!
  • NinjaTheGinger
    NinjaTheGinger Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I thought OP was talking about children until reading further o_o;
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    congrats! When I started out I wore a 44D and am down to a 38C.
  • hdsqrl
    hdsqrl Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I've had this Panache bra for about 6 months now and agree that it's amazing. Welcome to the Panache club! :drinker:
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I'm quite busty and find Marks & Spencers (in the UK but will deliver globally) do excellent sports bras - I wear the black ones as a crop top. I have them sent to NZ as it is still cheaper and better quality than what is locally available.

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Bras-Sportswear-Womens
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    i need this! I wear a regular bra along with a sports bra to keep the girls in check.
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    The Panache Krissie mentioned and the Champion PowerBack are the only two I've found so far that work for me (34DD). While they both offer amazing support compared to others I've tried, they both still have their drawbacks. The PowerBack is a bit of a pain in that you have to pull it on/off over your head. The Panache has a small seam that's leaving a bruise under each breast. I've only been using it a week or so, so maybe that will get better soon.
  • Silvara_11
    Silvara_11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I've never double-bagged. I just always buy Shock Absorber sports bras in the right size!

that works likr a charm for me!!
  • ktdidit78
    ktdidit78 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This is great - I was just about to post to ask for recommendations, I want to do cardio without getting my teeth knocked out. ;)
  • Debbiedebbiey
    Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I just looked up panache, can't wait to order, how do the sizes run? Do I order my regular bra size or go a little smaller ? Also is there a specific style or number for it ? I just started working out on my mini trampoline last week....-fun but PAINFUL !!!!!!
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    These look awesome!