Hey everyone :)

Options
Hii, I'm Charlotte, 21 and on a mission to get healthier :) I've just recently had my daughter, she's 6 weeks old now and it's about time i tried to make my mummy tummy a bit smaller and would love some friends on here to try help me keep on track :flowerforyou:

I finally got to my goal weight in March 2012 after years of dieting, then in April we got the surprise that I was pregnant and I stopped the diet and exercise and took the whole 'eating for two' excuse!
Now that I have my little girl, my dream job and family, i'm desperate for my dream weight, so I can be completely happy with all aspects of my life and gain a bit more confidence for things like taking my girl swimming and not worrying what I look like :smile:

Replies

• Bracciano
    Bracciano Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You did a great thing coming here. I've been here for a whole hour and already am meeting some inspirational people!
  • SugarQueen_x
    Options
    Welcome! =D It's good to know that you're motivated!
    The people on this site are super friendly, so if you ask for help with something pertaining to weight-loss, guaranteed there will be someone online who is willing to help you out. ;)
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like, and good luck on your journey!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    this is a great site I started 2 1/2 weeks ago. The support on here really helps anyone can add me
  • GaryMerr
    Options
    Congrats on your new little princess! Best of luck on MFP!
  • charlotte_xo
    Options
    Thankyou everyone! It's so nice to find something like this where everyone is going through the same thing, a weight loss journey, and helping each other with no judging :)
  • greenmm1980
    greenmm1980 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    It helps to track your food and to have the support of those in the same boat. I love MFP for that very reason! Congrats on your baby.
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your little one! This place is great to help you stay focused, motivated and get some ideas for exercise and dieting. Feel free to friend me - support is important.