30 Day Shred..

Options

Replies

• ernurse77
    ernurse77 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Shred too! I'm on Day 9 level 2. It's tough, and can get boring. I've started it so many times, but I do get bored of it. That's why I haven't completed it yet, I usually move onto something else. Add me as a buddy if you would like!
  • SarahMillH
    Options
    Hey guys, im new to MFP, i have started the 30 day shred, today was day 2, feel it in my thighs but know where else yet!
    Have tried dieting and working out before but never stuck to it! This time im determined!
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Options
    Today is my 2nd day on Level 1. It was tough to do but surprisingly i'm not sore? Not complaining...I hope it works! I have heard a lot of good things about it. I added you :)
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Today was my 2nd day on level 1, I feel so much better than I did yesterday and even though my body is killing me from yesterday I pushed through it and coped a lot better this time round. I had 1/2 a protein shake afterwards to help repair my muscles. I can already feel great improvement in my cardio!! Can't wait to see results! :)
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I did level 1, day 1 yesterday. I ache today and sweated my *kitten* off last night, but will still be doing day 2 tonight.

Feel free to add me...
  • nikkic0890
    Options
    I did Day four of Level 1... Whew. I'm FEELING IT! lol
  • kateebrvt
    Options
    I am doing it! I love it..on day 6 and feel great!
  • AmyDee2
    AmyDee2 Posts: 29
    Options
    I am doing the 30 Day Shred. Tomorrow will be Day 5 / Level 1 for me.
    Please feel free to add me as a friend. :flowerforyou:
  • trxsteph
    Options
    I'm starting it next week as soon as I get the okay for the dr!
  • trxsteph
    Options
    I'm new to my fitness pal, so if you're doing 30 day shred as well I'd love some support! Feel free to add me as a friend here
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Missed Day 2 last night, did it earlier today and planning to play catch up with Day 3 this evening, gluten for punishment?
  • mswize
    mswize Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am a 30 day shredder! Any other 30 day shredders feel free to add me. Come join our discussion in the 30 day shred group! I find the daily check in really helps!
  • MishaKudo
    MishaKudo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Doing Day 4 when I get off work today! My upper abs have been sore since day one~ but looking at the day 1 vs. day 30 result threads really makes me want to be one of those day 30 people!

Good luck all! We can do this~<3
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Planning on starting it on Tuesday. I've been doing well on healthy eating but need to get myself in gear for toning up. That 39th birthday (my first 39th...) is coming up fast.
  • cosmic0074
    cosmic0074 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be Day 5, Level 1 for me! Would love to have more buddies on my list who are currently doing the program! :smile:
  • I started today and the 6week 6 pack feel free to add me anyone
  • JayneB1002
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here but needed some help on the 30 day shred; I'm 5ft 6 and 129lbs and want to lose 5lbs. I've been working really hard, eating 1200 calories or less and exercising every day. I do the 30 day shred daily and then jog for an hour every other day. I started the 30 day shred 12 days ago and have done it almost everyday but didn't have time yesterday so this will be my "11th day" and the first few days were amazing, I lost about three pounds but then all of a sudden on about day 5 the weight came back and more, I checked and I don't think I'm losing inches either, although I'm not gaining them. It's just very disheartening and I'm on the verge of giving it up; in fact in desperation on my tenth day I did both level one and level two one after the other and plan on carrying that on. Someone also mentioned that it could be to do with PMS bloating but I'm unsure, please help :(
  • JustSmileB
    Options
    I am starting 30 Day Shred today. Got it from the library to try it out before I buy it. I have been doing TurboJam. I am scared to death from all the pain I hear I will be in....
  • Xhell_on_heelsX
    Options
    Hey there! I am also a new mommy..my daughter turned 6 months old on the 16th = ] I am also doing the 30 day shred!! I agee..the first night I did it..i had sweat dripping from every part of my body and i kept gasping the words "are you f***ing kidding me???" lol. I will be on day 4 tonight..and honestly it does get better. Some of the things still kill my legs, but it does become easier. I'll be sure to send you a request!
  • Saliang
    Saliang Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    First day of doing 30 day shred level one. I did not find it that difficult but I was sweating like a pig at the end of it. Hoping to finish the whole 30 day program!