Zumba for stay at home moms

Options
My wife is looking to do Zumba at home. We have three kids and hits hard for her to get out to a scheduled class. Any good advice on zumba exercises, videos, or sites she go go to? Or any advice in general would be good.

Replies

• JamesChargerWolf
    JamesChargerWolf Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    There are a number of Zumba workouts on youtube but the quality is always so-so. And unless you plug your computer into your TV, the smaller image will be annoying to follow.

Of course, they sell the DVDs too. She can get one at Target and see if she wants to invest in a set. Honestly, your library might have one she can borrow to see if she likes it.
  • HeatherOberholtzer
    Options
    I put a wanted ad on craigslist and got a new set for half price!!! I stay at home and have 4 kiddos so I know how hard it is :)
  • aki7chien
    aki7chien Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Our cable company has workout channels that can be recorded and played at more convenient times. I have found Zumba, Pilates and more. We have Comcast XFINITY right now, but when we had ATT Uverse, they had workout channels too.
  • retnjie
    retnjie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i do zumba on the wii. i have the 1st two video games. hopefully i will get the 3rd one soon. zumba is so much fun. your wife will love it