LUNCH:

DINNER:

SNACKS:

Please let me know!

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. Be advised, what works and is good for others may not be for you.
  • whenday
    whenday Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My diary is public so you can go through it if you would like. Typically I have some form of eggs in the morning and coffee. Actually I try to get a ton of protein for breakfast. Lunch is chicken breast or turkey burgers with salad and raw veggies. Dinner is a little less planned most days due to cooking that meal for the whole family and a few days a week we go out to eat. I am aiming for a lower carb count but don't necessarily avoid them altogether. Just decided to cut out the breads and processed pastas and such and replace them with veggies and whole food starches like potatoes.

Edited to add:

I agree with the post above me that it really depends on what works for you. Also for snack I will try to have almonds or nuts or just some raw veggies. Also I have recently tried kale chips and I love them! Even the kids like them.
  • lucasriggs
    Options
    Public diary.
  • QuietRain
    QuietRain Posts: 157
    Options
    Another public diarist. Please excuse yesterday, I can get a bit.. off wagon on the weekends.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    my diary is also public.
  • whenday
    whenday Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Also check out the eat more 2 weigh less group. You don't necessarily have to stick to 1200 calories. If you feel that works for you then that's ok but I find it too difficult for me and I want to stick with this for the rest of my life.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3817-eat-more-to-weigh-less
  • DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    My Diary is Public if you want to have a snoop :bigsmile:
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Open diary - make sure to read food AND exercise!!
  • NyimaR
    NyimaR Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to look at my diary too. I'm close to target so am only losing 0.5lb per week at the moment so my calorie intake is larger than it has been earlier in my weight loss journey. My main aim is always to get enough protein in.
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    My diary is always open. I am lifting 3 x a week so like to get my protein high each day. Although today was curry and wine for OH's birthday and slightly over, I believe that I can have all foods in moderation, so long as they fit into my calorie and macro count. I am currently following In Place of a Road Map and eating my TDEE less 20% and this figure is above my BMR which I think is very important.

I did eat 1200 as MFP had indicated when I first joined. I lost a few lbs and then stalled completely as I was not eating enough. I upped my calores and weight loss started up again. Please note that I am 56 yrs old and very very sedentary except for my exercise which is why my calorie goal is quite low at 1440 cals.
  • saltedcaramel86
    saltedcaramel86 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    BREAKFAST: Most days it's porridge with almond milk and banana, lately been including hard boiled egg to increase protein. Weekends/days off are usually some form of eggs such as poached with toast, omelette, or with grilled mushrooms/tomatoes/etc.

LUNCH: Soup or sandwich, or leftovers.

DINNER: Varies considerably, but some examples are vegetable curry, veggie spaghetti bolognese, three-bean chilli, frittata/omelette, Quorn fillets with veggies, etc. Can't quite remember lol

SNACKS: Fruit, Greek yoghurt, etc. For the past few weeks, I've been eating sliced apple with peanut butter every day.

I think my dairy is public, feel free to look but I'm pescetarian so no meat there, except some fish.
  • erg2013
    erg2013 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My Food Diary is public as well.
    I tend to use my diary to plan ahead and add/delete based on actuals. This helps me stay on track -so I am not caught at the end of the day with a deficit or huge overage.

My goal: eat about 1,400 (in healthy calories) and aim for about 100g of protein. Loose 30 lbs.
    I walk 6 days a week at a moderate speed, weight lift 3X per week, and do power/hot yoga 3-4X per week (that is why I am REALLY trying to get my protein up!!!)

My issue in the past apparently was not eating enough of the right foods.

:)
  • laurelobrien
    laurelobrien Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    breakfast: black coffee

lunch: rotisserie chicken, bacon, meat sandwich, stir fried beef and veg, etc

dinner: pasta, instant noodles, noodle stir fry

snacks: brownies and cookies

there was a point at my life where was healthy and actually tried lmao
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    My diary is open too.

Here is a "normal" break down though

Breakfast: 2 eggs, salsa, coffee with 2 creamers (about 280 calories total)

Lunch: VARIES GREATLY! some days i eat oatmeal, some days eggs, some days soup, somedays a sandwich (anywhere from 200-350 calories)

Snack: luna protein bar or fruit/yogurt/granola parfait (170-310 calories)

Dinner: turkey patties, cottage cheese with pineapple, or soup (about 400 calories more or less depending on the early part of my day)

If I am still hungry I drink a small protein shake. (200 calories)
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Breakfast-
    1 egg with veggies in half a wrap with bacon , half a sand thin with PB banana and honey, an apple, coffee

Snack
    Greek yoghurt with raw food chocolate bar and almonds

Lunch
    Poached chicken breast, veggies

Snack
    Protein smoothie and some tuna with crackers

Dinner
    Pizza made with pita or mountain bread with lots of chicken, maybe prawns and veggies, laughing cow cheese

Snack
    Grilled PB, banana and honey sandwich thin or wrap