Im back again

Options
ok so im back sorry ive been gone i have a busy schedule, a few funerals :(, my daughters baptism :) and my 2 yr old birthday on thursday (so he is gonna be 3). April was a very busy month for me. Lucky for me i haven't gained or lost. i haven't been able to work out much so i juststarted getting back in the swing of things on sunday. sunday i did jillian michael bfbm (which i love) and monday i did treadmill for about 20 minutes and a little bit of jump rope. getting back is kinda hard. i got tired pretty fast. tonight going to dinner for a birthday party and well workout wednesday and thursday. so im trying to start working out about 4 times a week not that its nice outside i can start running again. well thanks for reading. hope i get all my support back.

Replies

• TERVIN
    TERVIN Posts: 19
    Options
    Welcome back!

I am also just coming back after a few months crazy months. I don't have any really good excuses as to why I fell off track but I am ready to give it a go again! We just got a puppy which means a lot more walking and I have recently purchsed an Tae Bo exercise video that I know will help me drop some more lbs!

Good luck getting back in to the swing of things!! :)
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Options
    YEA!!! you're back....I wondered where you had went!!! Well sounds like you are up and running again....you just jumped right in...good for you kiddo!! Too funny, I did the same, missed just a couple of days and man, it does make a difference....feels like it takes you like 10 steps backwards on your stamina etc. Welcome Back kiddo!!
  • aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    ya its been a crazy month i had 3 funerals and getting ready for different gatherings. so no time in my days. but ya im back. ive learned that i will never be a size 6 again and im ok with that but i still need to stay healthy and continue exercising. its learning to love yourself. my whole life i have had issues with my weight so my first step is to love myself.