Calorie Counter Watch

Options
Hi... Im new at this.. and I would like some recomendations about a good and reliable Calorie Counter Watch.. I like to do Zumba... but I couldn't find it in MFP to log it in as my exercise .. and I really want to know how many calories I burn everytime I work out..

Thanks

Replies

• lorindaleigh
    lorindaleigh Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Do you mean a heart rate monitor? I've heard some really good things about the Polar F7.
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I do zumba and wear a Polar HRM with a chest strap and an 55-60 mins session burn 742 calories being 6 foot 213 pounds.. If you are looking for the best I recommend Polar all the way
  • browneyes97
    Options
    I have a Bodybugg. You have to hook it up to the computer to see how many calories you burn. I do like it but sometimes I forget to charge it, then it doesn't work. And of course, no instant gratification to see how many calories were burned. Plus after the first 6 months, it is $6.95 for the program per month.
    I do zumba (1hr class) and burn 600 calories every time I go. I am 5'4 and weigh 211.
  • jimian60
    Options
    Polar is good. I recommend the simplest calorie-tarcking watch like Sportline or Timex that doubles as a regular watch so you get a TOTAL calorie burn (whether you're working out that day or not)

If you get one that's real Hi-tech, it becomes bothersome. Sportline 900's are simple, and affordable.
  • SweeteePapitee
    Options
    Hi! I recently bought a "Sportline Women's Heart Rate and Calorie Monitor, Solo 915" and I bought it on ebay. It is fab and straightforward! It easily counts calories and doesn't overwhelm with load of other technical features.
  • SweeteePapitee
    Options
    Hi! I recently bought a "Sportline Women's Heart Rate and Calorie Monitor, Solo 915" and I bought it on ebay. It is fab and straightforward! It easily counts calories and doesn't overwhelm with load of other technical features.
    My sportline watch is still going fab!!!