Been using MFP for the last 10 months my success so far...

Options
2»

Replies

• dar8600
    dar8600 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! Let me know if you have any questions about the Beachbody stuff and if you need anything let me know!!!
  • dar8600
    dar8600 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey if there is anything I can do to help let me know. Good luck on your journey. Trust me if I can do this so can you!!!
  • Solly123
    Solly123 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Wonderful inspiration.. I said that 2013 was going to be my year.. All those yrs of saying I'll start Monday are over.. I just completed W4D3 of C25k today - half way to running 5k.. Honestly, if someone had said I'd be running 5 mins straight 2 months ago I'd have laughed in their face..

Your story is a real inspiration to me. I may only have 40lbs to loose, but everyone thinks their mountain is the hardest to climb..

I wish you every best wish for the future.. You've worked so hard.. Thank you so much for telling your story and letting us use your pain and hard work as our inspiration..

Honestly thank you.. Sincerely Thank you!!
  • hamilton040
    hamilton040 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great story and well done on your progress
  • aimeelynnn
    aimeelynnn Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
  • auriga321
    auriga321 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    What a very inspirational story. Although it's not my first time starting the weight loss journey, I am coming into this round with a new attitude and perspective to get in the best shape of my life using the Insanity program by beachbody. Good luck with your future progress and keep us updated on your goals!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!