Newbie on a mission...

Options
....to lose those pounds.

Hi, my name is Anne and I currently live in Munich, Germany. I've lived here for just over 4 years but I was born in Yorkshire, England.

I have just 18 months until I turn 50 and I want to arrive at this milestone feeling better about myself than I do now. I could really do with some support on my journey to a healthier, fitter me.

Replies

• Rena1381
    Options
    You're so close to my mummy in Konigstein (near Frankfurt) I miss her :( but next time she see's me, it'll be a new me.
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    You're so close to my mummy in Konigstein (near Frankfurt) I miss her :( but next time she see's me, it'll be a new me.

Aw that's so sweet, I bet she misses you too. I have a daughter who lives in Australia and I know I miss her desperately. Friend me if you wish.
  • fionapetersbrown
    fionapetersbrown Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on a mission too and definitely up for teaming up on the support!!!
    I'm an almost 33 yr old mum to an 18month old boy and have a wedding to plan!
    Fi
  • Jakidzs47
    Jakidzs47 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is April and I live in Georgia, I am 46 years old and I am looking for teaming up with some of you for support!
    I have 60-70 pounds to lose and this is only my second day and I'm determined to keep going!!!!!
    I am tired of being tired all the time and feeling run down and want to get some great energy going and and just want to feel good and run around with my grandbabies which I love dearly! Looking for support along the way with this Journy that I'm looking forward to continueing :happy: