42lbs down another 16lbs or less to go with pics!

Options
Hi. I am 5ft2 tall. Heaviest weight was around 170lbs-175lbs I now weigh around 128lbs hoping to get down to 112lbs and build muscle/tone. Best pics I could find to compare with...

2012hz9.jpg

2hn6x60.jpg

27wwytl.jpg

34gkbi9.jpg

Replies

• saldelmar
    saldelmar Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow! You rock! That's a terrific accomplishment. (I'm 5'2" also, so your progress is really encouraging to me too) Congratulations!!
  • princessd84
    princessd84 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done! You look great! Love the "old skirt, new me" pic. I'm sure the last 16lb will be gone in no time :)
  • MarisaMiller257
    Options
    you look AMAZING!!!!! congrats to you!!!!! KEEP IT UP!!! YOU GOT THIS!!!! :)
  • skimpyskimp
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your lovely, generous encouragement. You're all too kind. Just hit a plateau at the moment so trying to boost the motivation to remind myself it'll take time but I'll get to my goal :) At least my BMI is in the 'healthy' range now!
  • sillyli234
    sillyli234 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome feeling to have a visible difference in the weight loss department. :-)
  • weldergirl15
    weldergirl15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!
  • cmdoiy
    cmdoiy Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Great job! You have beautiful eyes, by the way!
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful.
  • jolitabrilliant
    Options
    congrats!
  • jolitabrilliant
    Options
    congrats!
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    That is spectaculr! Doesn't it feel great to know you are so close to your goal!
  • SheenSZF
    Options
    Looking good! Great progess!
  • jackiecamarena
    jackiecamarena Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm about the same height. Very motivating!
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    What a great success! Love the compare pants pics. Your face close up is stunning. Well done and good luck for the rest of your weight loss.
  • AshDawn34
    Options
    Wow.. You look amazing. Great job on your transformation! Keep it up girl! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!